Steele Rubber Products Introduces Nissan 300ZX Parts
Steele Rubber Products now offers an extended product line for the 1990-96 Nissan 300ZX. This line includes weatherstripping and seals for T-tops, trunks, hood to cowl and hood to radiator parts.
Steele Rubber Products is a family owned business and a well-known name in the automotive restoration industry. For more than 60 years Steele Rubber has been manufacturing high quality weatherstripping for classic cars, trucks and hot rods for generations and they continue to make hard to find components for auto enthusiasts.
“90’s import cars are growing by leaps and bounds in popularity. The Millennial generation has a nostalgic connection to these vehicles and we’re expanding our offerings to meet this demand.” said Danny Agosta, Marketing Manager at Steele Rubber Products.
- Hood to Radiator Seal – #70-4524-43
- Hood to Cowl Seal – #70-4533-43
- T-top Side Weatherstrip- Coupe Only – #70-4525-68
- T-top Main Weatherstrip- Coupe Only – #70-4526-68
- T-top Side Weatherstrip- 2+2 Only – #70-4527-68
- Trunk Weatherstrip- Coupe Only – #70-4528-85
- Trunk Weatherstrip- 2+2 Only – #70-4529-85
Features and Benefits:
- Designed from factory originals and made specifically for 1990-96 Nissan 300ZX cars
- Seals are fully molded so they look and fit just like the originals
- Made from high quality EPDM rubber which has higher ozone and UV resistance and better overall performance than original rubber.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
“As many people know,” Agosta continued, “we print vehicle specific catalogs as a free service to our customers. So, if you have a 1994 Nissan 300ZX 2+2, we can send you a catalog just for that vehicle with the parts just for your car.”
You can find all the new Nissan 300ZX parts and more at www.steelerubber.com/automotive