Lakewood Bellhousing kit for GM LS and Gen V LT Engines to GM Pattern T-56 and T-56 Magnum Transmissions
Adding a T-56 or T-56 Magnum Transmission to your LS or Gen V LT engine has never been easier or more affordable with Lakewood’s new Bellhousing Kit. Perfect for a new build, swap, or as an affordable replacement, this kit comes with a lightweight aluminum bellhousing and all necessary hardware to attach to both the engine and transmission.
This Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousing connects GM LS and Gen V LT engines to transmissions utilizing the standard GM pattern T-56 and T-56 Magnum. The bellhousing is intended for both GM cars and trucks and other various swap applications. They are a lightweight cast aluminum design much like the original equipment bells (work with OE starters, flywheels, etc.) and use a factory-like attachment to stock or Holley oil pans.
These bellhousings are designed to be used with hydraulic release bearings only. We suggest the Hays #82-120 or Holley #319-100, but also carry the Holley #319-575 clutch installation kit that has everything you need: release bearing, clutch, flywheel, bolt kits, pilot bearing, and alignment tool. For additional protection of your clutch and flywheel and to properly align your starter, check out Quicktime Block Plate #RM-6007.
*Fits all LS engines except LS4
- Lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings
- Works with OE starters, flywheels, etc
- Connect GM LS and Gen V LT engines to standard GM pattern T-56 and T-56 Magnum transmissions
- Designed for hydraulic release bearings only
- Factory-like attachment to stock or Holley oil pans
- Lower cost non-SFI rated option for projects that do not require a steel SFI rated unit
- Includes grade 8 hardware for both engine and transmission – Holley #50397