Proform Super-Street LS Roller Rockers
PROFORM’s Super-Street LS Roller Rockers are gaining a new member to the family; perfect for serious street performers and weekend-warrior racers looking to Unleash the Horsepower of their LS Gen III/IV V8 Engines. Built to accommodate high-performance valve springs, up to 750 lbs., these rockers are constructed from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum that has a high chromium content that is resistant to corrosion, increases tensile strength, and weighs less than standard stainless steel.
The pedestal mounting system dramatically improves high-rpm performance and better stabilizes the valve train allowing for full lift. Their stud mount counterparts can lose up to 10 horsepower (if not using stud girdles), due to their erratic flexing at mid-to-high RPM ranges.
The precision machined 1.7 ratio arms feature heavy-duty precision ground trunnions, enhanced full-cage bearings and steel full roller tips for reducing friction. An internal oiling system keeps the moving parts of the head lubricated by redirecting oil pumped up from the pushrods. Finally, they are engraved with the ratio number and PROFORM “P” logo in the deep blue anodized finish of each arm. Each set includes 16 roller rockers, 16 pedestals, and 16 M8 Allen-head mounting bolts.
Proform Super-Street LS Roller Rockers Features:
- Designed for Remove and Replace Installation
- Fits: Gen III LS1/LS6 (1997-2004); Gen IV LS2/LS4 (2005-present) V8 Engines
- Pedestal-Mount; 1.7 Ratio; 750 lbs. Open Spring Pressure
- Race-Proven Technology for Street, Strip & Circle Track Applications
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Body Construction
- Full-cage, Friction Reducing, Roller Bearings
- Heavy-Duty Retainers, Precision Ground Trunnions & Internal Oiling System
- Includes 16 Rocker Arms, 16 Pedestal Mounts, and Steel Alloy Allen-Head Mounting Bolts
Visit www.proformparts.com for more information.