Griot’s Garage GR3 Mini Rotary Polisher
The GR3 Mini Rotary Polisher from Griot’s Garage is packed full of features that no other rotary polisher offers. Its 700-watt motor, 5/8-11 rotary-direct-drive shaft, lays down the power to correct severe paint defects and restore headlights to perfection. The included 1”, 2” & 3” Backing Plates and 2” & 3” Shaft Extensions enable you to bob and weave with precision through nooks, crannies, and difficult to reach body panels.
Featuring a constant speed controller and dual-pivot trigger throttle, the GR3 Mini Rotary Polisher lets you feather the finish with accuracy like never before. Its supreme ergonomics and extensive use of double-shot rubber throughout dampens energy and feels perfect in the hand all-day-long. An incorporated spindle lock button allows for wrench-free removal of backing plates. The integrated contaminant protection screen prohibits wool and polishing debris from entering the motor, ensuring optimal operation.
- Temperature management system features electronic heat-protection circuitry, enhanced airflow via screened tri-intake and advanced fan-cooled motor
- Restart safety protection circuitry prohibits machine from running should cord be unplugged and re-plugged in with trigger lock engaged
- Constant speed control maintains consistent set speed range of 800-2500 orbits per minute
- Low-resistance premium sealed bearings ensure long-service life
- Quick-connect 10’ power cord (18-gauge SJO Rubber) detaches for easy storage and replacement
- Hardened gearset lifetime-lubricated with Mobil® Mobilux™ Molybdenum Grease
- Safety Certifications: Tool: ETL (North America), CE (Europe), GS (Germany. Cord: (UL Certified)