Detroit Speed Front Speed Kit 3 BBC/SBC/LS for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird & 1968-74 Nova
Detroit Speed’s exclusive F/X-Body Speed Kit 3 front suspension and steering kits combine premium DSE products into a single system designed specifically for your vehicle! By utilizing proven Detroit Speed components and carefully selecting components designed to complement each other, each speed kit is packaged for your driving needs with the ease of bolt-on assembly.
This DSE Speed Kit 3 for 1967-69 Camaros/Firebirds & 1968-74 Novas takes the handling and steering performance to the next level, offering ride height adjustments along with a quick ratio steering box. It is the most advanced handling system you can buy for use with the stock subframe and gives you the ultimate steering performance of today’s modern performance cars.
- 100% Bolt-On Kit
- Upper control arms have CNC stainless steel cross shafts which incorporate DSE’s caster tuner bushings
- Lower control arms feature additional positive caster with Delrin bushings and a gloss black powder coat finish
- 1-1/8” OD x .156” wall tubular sway bar with greaseable polyurethane bushings and end links
- JRi coilover shocks with ‘Detroit Tuned’ valving allows you to adjust your vehicle’s ride height
- All new, not rebuilt, 12.7:1 quick ratio steering gear with ‘Detroit Tuned’ rack and pinion valve technology
- DSE’s steering service kit allows you to rebuild your front steering components with premium parts for an upgraded, new car feel
For more information on the kit for your specific application, visit www.detroitspeed.com.