Summit Racing Offers Edelbrock’s Victor Series Pro-Flow XT Throttle Body for LS Engines
There are a lot of throttle bodies available for GM LS engines, but Edelbrock’s Victor Series Pro-Flo XT Throttle Body is one of the better ones according to Summit Racing. The Victor Series Pro-Flo units are CNC machined from billet aluminum and feature a 90mm parabolic bore design to increase power and enhance low-speed drivability. The thick throttle blade eliminates deflection due to large amounts of airflow, a big plus for boosted applications, and the cable-driven throttle body has a progressive throttle linkage for smooth transitions. Edelbrock even even includes the throttle position sensor and Idle Air Control motor so you’re ready to install once you receive your product from Summit Racing.
- Cable driven for driver control and classic performance feel
- Enlarged bore and progressive throttle linkage allowing for increased airflow and enhanced low-speed drivability
- Provisions for either LS1 or LS2 mounting bolt patterns.
- Features a double return spring providing solid throttle control and safe functionality
- High quality CNC Billet Aluminum construction
- Includes GM Factory Throttle Position Sensor, Inlet Air Control Valve and Throttle Body Mounting Hardware and Gasket