1978-88 GM G-Body Coilover Kits from Aldan American
The comfortable and compact classic GM G-Body holds onto the hot rod appeal from its A-Body predecessors with engine power and rear-wheel drive, but leaner mass, making these cars without a doubt fun to drive.
Aldan G-Body coilover kits are single or double adjustable and 100% bolt-on and go, with parts specifically designed to match your G-Body’s OEM spring and shock fitments. No cutting or welding is necessary for this coilover kit installation. They enable you to lower 2 inches of ride-height, giving your G-Body the appearance and feel a factory suspension can’t match.
Visit www.aldanamerican.com for more information.
Aldan American G-Body Coilover Features
- Made in the U.S.A.
- True Bolt-On Design
- Properly Lowers 0.0-2.0” From Stock
- Fully Adjustable – Improves Handling & Control
- Smoother Ride on The Street
- Easy To Tune with Turn Dial Adjustment – Set To Your Liking!
- Aldan Shocks are Fully Rebuildable & Serviceable
- Lifetime Warranty