Coker Classic Nostalgia Radial Tires: Old-School Style with Modern Performance
Whitewall tires weren’t originally created for looks. A small company competing with BFGoodrich increased tire strength by adding carbon black to white tire rubber, but scrimped on costs by using it only on the treads and leaving the sidewalls white. The look caught on and would ironically become a sign of class status from the 1930s through the 1970s. True story.
Coker Classic Nostalgia Radial Tires give you the classic wide whitewall look with modern performance. The tires feature the classic profile of a bias-ply tire with the superior handling and ride quality of modern radial tires. The tires have a period-correct all-season tread pattern and a curb guard to protect your wheels from chips or scratches.
Coker Classic Nostalgia Radial Tires feature a true whitewall made from rubber that is molded into the tire during the vulcanization process as a permanent part of the tire’s construction—no painted-on stripes here. Additional features include:
- P-speed rated (up to 93 MPH)
- Polyester cord and steel belt construction
- 14- and 15-inch tires are tubeless, 16-inch tires require tubes
Coker Classic Nostalgia Radial Tires are available in 14-, 15-, and 16-inch sizes. (The 16-inch tires are also available as blackwalls if you want a little less flash.)
See more at www.summitracing.com.
- P195/75R14, 2.25″ whitewall
- P205/75R14, 2.375″ whitewall
- P215/75R14, 2.5″ whitewall
- P225/75R14, 2.5″ whitewall
- 165 x 15, 2.25″ whitewall
- P225/75R15, 2.75″ whitewall
- P205/75R15, 2.375″ whitewall
- P215/75R15, 2.5″ whitewall
- P235/75R15, 3.125″ whitewall
- 5.50 x 16, 2.75″ whitewall
- 6.00 x 16, 3″ whitewall
- 6.50 x 16, 3.25″ whitewall
- 7.00 x 16, 3.5″ whitewall
- 7.50 x 16, 4″ whitewall