New Bolt-In Coil Over Suspension Package for 1962-67 Chevy II/Nova from RideTech
The RideTech 1962-1967 Chevy II / Nova Coil-Over suspension package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension and give your classic Chevy the aggressive lowered stance with modern drivability. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, front sway bar, rear 4-Link, and 4 Coil-Overs.
The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension setup. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality. Fits all 62-67 Chevy II/Nova and Acadian’s, including wagons.
Front TruTurn System
- Includes upper and lower StrongArms, tall spindles, steering arms, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, billet tie rod adjusters, and center link adapter
- StrongArms include injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon to reduce deflection and stiction
- Strut rod eliminated, included chassis plates provide a new front mounting location for the lower control arm and strengthens subframe
- Tubular control arms can be adjusted from 3° positive caster to over 7° positive caster. The additional caster setting provides improved high speed stability and steering feel
- Bumpsteer reduced to .030″ throughout 5″ of suspension travel
- Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel. Compatible with stock disc brakes or most aftermarket upgrades (same as 67-69 Camaro)
- Front wheels moved ¾” rearward for increased tire clearance to front of fender
- Maintains stock track width
- Included drag link adapter compatible with factory-style front sump oil pans. (Optional center link adapter available if using rear sump oil pan)
- Compatible with manual steering, Borgeson power box upgrade or stock ram assist (front sump only)
- Reduces body roll and creates room for wider front tires
- 1.25″ O.D x .188″ wall tubing is used to create a rate of 1225 lbs/in
- Includes billet aluminum frame straps, anodized black along with low friction bushings
- Greatly improves traction, handling, and ride quality
- Suspension geometry improvements include optimized roll center and adjustable anti-squat (41% – 109%)
- The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
- Installation does not require any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube
- Front lower bar mount reinforces leaf spring bucket and integrates with Ridetech subframe connector
- Upper cradle bridges the frame rails to create attachment points for the upper 4 link bars and the shocks. Strong bolt-in installation using square U-bolts and 3/8″ riv-nuts (tool included)
- Compatible with mini tubs